|Special Session proposals due:||March 11, 2016|
|Regular Paper submissions due:||April 1, 2016|
|Workshop/tutorial proposals due:||April 8, 2016|
|Design Track submissions due:||April 15, 2016|
|Notification of acceptance:||June 12, 2016|
|Final camera-ready papers due:||July 1, 2016|
Come to visit SOCC 2016
In its almost 30 years of history the IEEE International System-on-Chip Conference (SOCC) has become the premier forum for sharing the latest advancements in SoC technology, circuit design, architecture, systems, test, design tools, and applications. The 29th SOCC offers a three-day technical program including keynote and plenary speeches, oral and poster presentations, hot-topic panel sessions, and exhibitions, and a full day of tutorials held by experts in the field.
SOCC 2016 will be held at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel in Seattle (USA). A high quality social program at this great location will complement your conference experience.
SOCC Areas of Interest
- Circuits and Systems: RF, analog and mixed-signal; Biomedical; Wireline and wireless communication; Digital signal processing (DSP); Memory systems; Reconfigurable and programmable
- Low Power Design: "Green" circuits and systems; Low power design methodologies; Power/energy/ thermal aware architecture design; Multi-domain power/energy management
- MPSoC Architecture: On-chip interconnect; Network on Chip (NoC) and multicore architectures; Memory architecture for multicore computing; 3D-IC; Heterogeneous computing; Parallel programming and software models
- Design Methodologies: HW-SW codesign, reconfiguration and debug; System level design methodology and tools; Design validation and verification; Design for Testability, test synthesis, embedded test for MPSoC
- Application Specific Design: SoC for driver assistant systems; Embedded computing and Internet of Things; High-performance mobile SoCs; Security; Real-time, high reliability and safety SoCs; Imaging, vision, and cloud
- Emerging and Evolutionary Design: Many-core architectures; General purpose GPU (GPGPU) computing; FPGA accelerated computing; Server on a Chip; Cortical processor and neuromorphic computing; Futuristic development and optimization tools.
For information on paper submission please refer to our Call for Papers.